Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Application for mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* Good evening, I'm valentina I retry my application for Moderator, I'm a simple girl who loves football, loves video games, and seeing the server I'm really enjoying spending my time ...

* I am a simple girl, I love to help others, even if many times I destroy those who piss me off! ahaha

* What about I am 21 years old .. and I want to become part of the staff, because I would like to help others and in any way have more relationship with you others.

* my first request was refused, I consider the last time .. because I want to be part of the team.

* I'm very active on the server, I love to talk to everyone .. now I feel so good that I feel in a family .. here's the truth.

*I live in Italy

* as specified in the other question .. being a girl I understand that it is much more difficult to join your team .. most of you are all male, and for this I would like to be part, to feel like one of you too: kiss
Goodluck with your Application Valentina!

Kind Regards,

RicoFlex
Hey Valentina,

Good luck to you for your moderator application.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
Application has been declined for internal reasons