Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Rotu in full screen HD 16:9 ratio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
Already 2 times I wanted to write this post, but I forgot jejejehe.
I guess more than one of you is playing on a 16: 9 monitor or TV. And more than one gets angry at the two black stripes on the sides of the monitor. The solution is simple.
Go to the folder Call Of Duty / uo and locate the file uoconfig_mp, open it with notepad, look for the lines seta r_customheight and seta r_customwidth.
Edit the values in this way

seta r_customheight " 720"
seta r_customwidth "1280"

and save the changes.
Important, if the game folder is in Program Files, Windows will not allow you to edit it directly.
You will need to copy the uoconfig_mp file, paste it to your desktop, edit it and save it.
With all the changes saved, copy the file again and paste it into its originalĀ folder program files / Call Of Duty /uo.
If everything goes well and you already have your game in full screen, never touch the resolutions in the options menu, because you will have to edit the file again manually.
If you have any questions leave it here.
Hey min,

I add a little thing in your thread.

If you are using a Full HD 16:9 monitor and want to have windowed CoDUO for ALT+TAB, you can write that to your uoconfig_mp.cfg

seta r_mode "-1"
seta r_fullscreen "0"
seta r_customheight "1080"
seta r_customwidth "1920"

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
(09-21-2020, 08:45 PM)|MODS|RoyaltY Wrote: [ -> ]Hey min,

I add a little thing in your thread.

If you are using a Full HD 16:9 monitor and want to have windowed CoDUO for ALT+TAB, you can write that to your uoconfig_mp.cfg

seta r_mode "-1"
seta r_fullscreen "0"
seta r_customheight "1080"
seta r_customwidth "1920"

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy

Hey Roy,
I have already knew this solution, it was the first I found in forums, but it did not work for mi. I am paying on 49 inch Tv hehehe.
For some reason it did not work fine, it become so big that all words of the menu were out of window.
So I tried other HD resolutions and this one works fine in 5 different pcs.
Thank you very much.
That's depend of you monitor/TV resolution.
If your monitor is a 49 inches try this in your uoconfig_mp.cfg

seta r_customwidth "5120"
seta r_customheight "1440"
seta r_fullscreen "0"
seta r_mode "-1"

And if 5120 X 1440 isn't good you still can try 3840 x 1080.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy