Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Flamethrower
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, after my return to ROTU I have noticed many players using the flame thrower straight through windows and getting all the kills on any zombie that comes in close range. I am torn on whether or not it is a problem because I notice other players struggle (including myself) to get points when someone is using the flame thrower and stealing literally every kill.  I think it is different from one shot guns like pistol and snipers because the flame thrower does not need to be reloaded.  My suggestions on a fix for this are:

1. We leave the guns stats alone and make it a coin only weapon, or super expensive in weapon box, (200,000 Skillpoints)
2. Give the weapon less ammo or a cooldown timer etc.  Doesn't have to be long, just to balance the ability of killing everything in sight.

I don't want to see the gun removed because it is a good weapon for newer players to gain skill points and actually compete for points against us higher leveled players  7 let me know what you all think!  Am I crazy for thinking this gun is to powerful as it is?
Well done. I wanted to write something similar. You overtook me.
Hey Short,

Thanks for your suggestions.

We're actively working on weapon balancing for better environment.

- indeed, we found that flamethrower is powerful and not expansive, his price and probably the damages will be balanced. "It's a currently cheap weapon for non-premium players."

If you have any other suggestions about weapons, I invite you to write here.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
Flamethrower price has ben adjusted to 150000 upgrade points for now