Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: request to join MODS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, very good I hope you are going for the best, my name is Ismael, in the server of reign of the undead I have the nick of ^ SASTU ^ HIJO.I am from Panama, I speak Spanish not very good English or other languages, I have current 16 I am a player who tries to be as active as possible, at first I saw it difficult and even impossible to level up there, but over time I went up and up and so I hope to continue, what I remember is that in my first days of having joined the server was that repeatedly many of you helped me by giving me weapons that I could not get myself, answering my questions or doubts, and as usual that good habit to greet all those who were playing?✌️. The reason for this message is to see if they would let me join their great community, Familia, of MODS, I try to get along with the other members of the clan and help as much as possible, in case I am denied permission to join, I would continue to play until your moment arrives in that case. Have a good day. And hopefully we keep growing more on the server.
ok good thanks for your application ! 
For me why not , but i think you need to spend more time in this server to be mods!
Wait level 200 and play more , i don t often see you Wink

Thanks
Imo
gg ok friend, I do not see you either and most of the time when I allocate to you on the server, it is already here in my country it is already early in the morning, but if I try to level up every day more, thanks for the answer.
Hello again and again thank you very much for your application.

You're playing not much, but in last few days a bit more than before 1
If you continue to play more often and be friendly to other players you can be a member.

I'll accept your Application for now. It'll be like a trial, for 2 Weeks. If you successfully pass these 2 Weeks, you're an official Member.

Put the MODS tag infront of your name, invite your friends, be nice to everyone and have fun 1

Best regards,
-Fabio
ok Gracias Fabio, intento ser activo en el servidor y llevarme bien con los demás.
And english please 21
(09-11-2018, 07:41 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]And english please 21

hahaha 21  21
(09-11-2018, 07:41 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]And english please 21

I'm sorry, it's not me, it's the browser that translates the pages to Spanish automatically. I write it in English and publish it in Spanish xD